Read more about
Sponsorship in Sveden trä
Sveden Trä's sponsorship is primarily at the local level, where Sveden Trä's activities are conducted and where our employees live. We want our sponsorship to make a difference and focus on activities where children and young people are prioritized and where equal treatment, equality, diversity and integration are important parts, for example in sports or culture.
Are you interested in forests? Do you run an activity for children and young people? Do not hesitate to contact us.
Apply for sponsorship
Applications are processed twice a year. The deadline for each processing is: 31/5 and 30/11.
Applications for sponsorship are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the following:
- Your full name
- Telephone number
- Website and/or social media
- Description of the business seeking sponsorship.
- Describe how the sponsorship is relevant to Sveden Trä.
- How sponsorship helps to develop the community?
- Scope of the desired sponsorship, time and resource.
You can also choose to fill in the form below.
Sponsorship is a collaboration on a commercial basis aimed at creating benefits for two or more parties. The sponsored are given agreed benefits and are expected to create value for Sveden Trä through an agreed counter-performance. If no consideration is agreed, it does not count as sponsorship, but it is then a question of a gift, donation or exchange of services. It is important to distinguish these because of tax accounting.
A formal agreement should therefore always be drawn up when sponsoring, this policy is the basis for the work with sponsorship at Sveden Trä.
WHAT IS THE OBJECTIVE OF THE SPONSORSHIP?
Sponsorship is part of Sveden Trä's long-term strategy to act as a responsible player in society. Our sponsorship is therefore primarily at the local level, where Sveden Trä's operations are conducted and where our employees live.
THE SPONSORSHIP SHOULD:
- Strengthen Sveden Trä's local presence while demonstrating Sveden Trä's role as a responsible social actor.
- Support the promotion of Sveden Trä, both in terms of product portfolio and as an employer.
- Create opportunities for meetings with key stakeholders.
- Create added value and indirectly increase value for owners and employees.
SVEDEN TRÄ SPONSORS:
- Activities where children and young people are prioritized and where equal treatment, gender equality, diversity and integration are important elements, for example in sports or culture.
- Projects that raise awareness in society about forestry, the forest sector and our industry.
- Projects/initiatives that care about the local.
SVEDEN TRÄ DO NOT SPONSOR:
- Political and/or religious activities.
- Activities that are contrary to Sveden Trä's values.
- Businesses with unsound finances.
THE DECISION ON CHIPPING IS TAKEN OFF:
- Sveden Trä: Management, Marketing.
- Sveden Trä, Forestry Department: Management, Marketing.
- Dalalist: Site Manager, Marketing.
- DalaFloda: Site Manager, Marketing.